Friday 28 August 2009

1st time outside



in a while.

After finishing my masters degree on the 28th of August 2008 I was quite keen to do anything that didn't involve being inside a studio.

My friend and I strolled over to Alexandra Palace and sat watching the world go by for a little while. As we sat I clicked away on my little point and shootattached to a gorillapod, hoping to cement this beautiful sunny day into a post card frozen in time (John Cage). It is really difficult to click at consistent intervals and perhaps even more difficult to keep the camera absolutely steady. Because of this the finished time-lapse is a bit wobbly and you will notice that the clouds speed up and slow down. I quite like the effect, it kind of adds a lofi quality to it.

This was my first adventure into high definition video and I was pleased with how easy it is and at the quality of colours on my little camera.

0 comments:

Post a Comment